How Your Body is Like your Community
How your body is like your community:
- It’s a big thing made up of lots of little parts and pieces.
- When there is discontent or pain in a part of it, it affects the effective function of the whole.
- If you ignore pain/discontent, it does not go away.
- There is constant unseen movement happening within your body/community.
- Showing up in your body/community with curiosity and kindness will foster healthy change.
- Your joyful actions have impact.
- Old patterns can be released when the parts work as a whole.
- Healing happens with small, consistent steps.
To nurture healing, we can listen to each other, take personal accountability and cultivate compassion.
With presence and care, both your body and the community you live in can grow stronger and heal from pain. Awareness is just the beginning.